Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Who Needs Sleep?

What is WITH the insomnia!?!? But since I'm awake, might as well surf the web, write a short post, and raid the fridge.

Today was a take-it-easy day after yesterday's clean-a-thon. Yesterday, I dusted all the rooms, cleaned every mirror (there are lots), washed the entire bathroom (walls, cabinets, sink, counter, toilet, & every item in the bathroom), did all the dishes, and swept and mopped the kitchen. And cooked dinner and did 4 loads of laundry. Of course, by the end of the day, I had completely shot my back and couldn't get to sleep without good ol' Tylenol PM. Obviously, I'm going to have to spread the weekly cleaning out some.

Package tracking says my new vacuum will be here tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I figured that I haven't been able to get to sleep lately because of being pregnant. Last night, after I finally gave up and went to bed (on the wrong side, since Curtis had completely taken over mine), Curtis couldn't sleep and was up for the day around 4am. Maybe insomnia is contagious and jumped from me to him. He felt so awful today, that he actually called in sick.