Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tired of Waiting

As of 5am, the status on my vacuum has been "Out for Delivery." It's now after 7 p.m. and STILL no vacuum. All three of us have been home all day and every time I hear the front gate open, I get all excited. Grrrr, UPS. And tomorrow is my day out, so I won't be home much.

On a brighter note, I made sausage & cheese calzones for dinner and they were bee-yooo-tiful and delicious.

UPDATE: It finally arrived at 8:10 p.m.  But of course, it was too late to actually try it out, but Curtis unpacked it for me and it's waiting in the living room, taunting me with its shiny newness. 

1 comment:

Cylithera said...

I know that feeling of waiting for stuff to arrive, had far too many of those of late. The most recent one was waiting for my Chek-Mate Longhorn (the ultimate "mutt" of traditional bows) and pretty much tormenting the poor mailman every day for about 4 days after getting an e-mail from the Chek-Mate Archery dealer that my bow was done and that he just had to make a string for it. At least I had some time to shoot it the day it arrived though :) But yeah, waiting sucks!