Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baby News

I had my third ultrasound last night. None of the pictures turned out very well, so I'm not posting them. Ruthann looks good and has all the necessary parts and guts. She's much more interesting to watch than Thomas was. First she was playing with her hands, then she was trying to grab her foot. According to the measurements of her skeleton, she now weighs somewhere in the neighborhood of 4 lbs 13 oz. The projected birthdate from this ultrasound is June 8 (2nd ultrasound said 6/12, 1st said 6/26). This technician was super nice and friendly and even showed me that Ruthann has lots of thick hair!

In other baby news, my friend Becca in KC gave birth to her son Connor on Monday night. It's the first other baby from the circle of friends we had in the Bay area. I can't wait to see them in August.

Not to leave out Thomas, Willowlaughter has a super cute picture of him up on her blog.

No comments: