Friday, December 07, 2007

We're Pregnant

Many of my 10 readers already knew that, but now we're officially announcing it. That's the reason for the sporadic posting. The nausea and exhaustion are starting to let up and hopefully things can get a little more normal around here. The baby is due in June, but no idea yet if it'll be Robert William or Ruthann Marie. I'm just hoping that there's only one in there, since the other newly pregnant woman in my mom's group has come down with a case of twins. I've already been having the dreams where armies of nurses bring in baby after baby. Ahh, pregnancy dreams.

5 comments:

Lidarose said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Cylithera said...

Whoa! Congratulations!

willowlaughter said...

Yay!! Another Pehl baby sure to be just as cute as the first :-D

Cheryl FM said...

Woot Woot!!! :)

Zifnab said...

I'm a little late in my posting, but congratulations! :)