Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Two Weeks Till Christmas

Are you ready? I'm not.

We finally picked up the pictures for our Christmas cards, but I'm only 20-25% done writing cards. I still don't have the nativity scene or Advent wreath (!?!) up yet and I still need to make a couple of gifts and figure out what we're getting for one last person. Sigh. But before any of that can happen, I have to do laundry, wash diapers, and fill out paperwork for my doctor apt this afternoon.

Can I get an extension on Christmas?

1 comment:

willowlaughter said...

Whoa, you're so waaaay ahead of me, and you have a baby! Ok, I already have our advent wreath up, but I haven't even started the cards... *sigh*

As far as extensions are concerned - we always had an extension of Christmas well into January...and sometimes even to February. Why not party all the way to Lent?!?!?