Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Comings and Goings

It's been a crazy week and it's only Tuesday. It's as though everything must happen this week. Curtis has half-days until Thursday, but we seem to meet each other coming and going. Today, he left for work, then I left for a meeting at church, with a stop at the library and Trader Joe's. He got home while I was out, but by the time I got Thomas fed, changed, and ready for his nap, it was almost time for Curtis to leave to vote and go to a department meeting and his tutoring job. Before he got back, I was out the door again, to vote and go to my spiritual book club group. I'm not even sure if he's been home, because now he's at another meeting. Tomorrow may be even worse, since his half-day is in the afternoon; I have a doctor's appointment in the morning; and in the evening, the dean is coming over for dinner (AHH!!! Must clean!).

It'll be a big relief next week, when the calendar becomes completely blank as we officially hit "full-term" and go into baby-waiting mode. After Sunday, there's just blank space until the end of the month.

No comments: