Sunday, June 01, 2008

14 Months

Today, Thomas is 14 months old. It's really starting to sink into me that the baby really is coming soon. I've been telling people for months that the two babies will be 14 months apart. In my mind, though, the baby's not coming until summer, but Curtis only has 4 days of finals left. Whoa.

In other news, my brain, or at least my memory, has apparently overloaded and shut down. This week, I lost the GPS, the digital camera, and checkbook among other things. In each case, I can remember the last time I used the thing, but have NO memory of what I did with it after that. So far, I've found the camera and GPS (after we really needed it), but the checkbook is still in hiding. Fortunately, Curtis reminded me that we have a box of extra checks, so I was able to pay the rent today. Darn pregnancy brain!

No comments: