Sunday, June 15, 2008

This is It

I'm off to bed because we've got a busy day tomorrow. At 7:30 am, I have to report to the hospital for my doctor to induce labor. Yep, tomorrow, June 16th, is Ruthann's birthday. At my last exam, my doctor estimated that I'd have the baby about an hour after my water broke. Since that's not much time, we immediately started talking about having her break my water at the hospital to have a little more security and observation during the whole process. She gave me two options: Friday or Monday. Since Monday was the day that Grandpa P. picked for his incentive plan (ie, bet actual money on), I picked Monday. Thomas was also born on the day Grandpa P. picked. (What can I say, I respond well to incentives).

Please don't call us, since we're going to be kind of busy. As soon as Curtis gets home, he'll send out a mass email to everyone whose email we have with details and pictures. Hopefully, he'll also post a picture here on the blog. I'll be back in a couple of days with the complete story.

No comments: