Friday, October 05, 2007

Here at Last!


Thomas finally has a high chair. I had bought him one before he was born, a really nice wooden one. It was one of the most expensive pieces of baby gear he owned. I waited until they were on sale at Target and used some gift cards I had gotten at a shower. Since we knew that we were going to move before he'd be on solids, we just left it in the box. After the move, I was really excited to finally use it. When I opened the box, it had a manufacturer defect. The back of the seat was split and splintery. It took a while to get a hold of the company's customer service. I had to send them back some parts of the chair, then they would send me a whole new chair. I'm never buying anything manufactured by the DJG Juvenile Group ever again. The new chair also has a defect, but it's in a place Thomas can't get to and doesn't make the chair unsafe to use. I'm probably the only one who'll ever notice. But I'm glad that he finally has a seat to eat in and beat toys on.

No comments: